Thursday 24 March 2016

 So there I was just sitting on the beach in the shade. It was a very hot day.  I had a strawberry ice-cream in one hand and a drink in the other.The waves were splashing against the sand.I brought with me a beach towel and a picnic basket.I started to lick my ice-cream then suddenly a humongous wave came and washed the ice-cream away. Then I stood up and walked up to the waves I could see my ice-cream floating on the deep blue water. Suddenly I found myself walking towards the waves.I closed my eyes and took a deep,deep,deep breath and walked into the ocean.

When I was through I opened my eyes to find myself in a little town.I was greeted by a man wearing a black top hat,a black suit and black shoes.I walked towards him. It seemed that whenever someone got close to him he started to say welcome in a voice that sounded like a robot.  I couldn't figure out if he was human or not so I walked past him.
When I walked into the small town something caught my eye in the distance.  I could see a big blue castle. Curious I began to follow the road  to the big blue castle. Soon after what seemed like forever I was at the my destination.


images (5).jpg
I knocked on the door no, answer. I knocked again,  no answer then I pushed on the door it  slid open.’Hhh Hello’ I stammered as I walked inside. BANG! I turned around the door was sealed tight.  I tried to push the door open but it was no use.There was a staircase that led up to a room.I walked up the staircase and turned the door handle to the room.Inside The big  was a single bed and nothing else ‘Maybe i'll have a little rest’ I thought. I walked to the bed and lay  down. The bed was very comfy , too comfy and I closed my eyes.When I woke up I was back at the beach.‘It was just all a dream’ I sighed  then I looked down at my ice-cream. It had fallen on the sand ‘Here we go again’ I sighed.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the way that you explained how you drooped the ice creams.Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you added detail in your Writing. I also loved the sentence the waves were splashing against the sand, Great job Georgia.

    ReplyDelete